For many of us, the holidays are a time of family, celebrations and reunions with loved ones. However you celebrate your traditions, the holidays arrive with expectation, and can be a hard time for many of us. School deadlines, the pressure to “be on” and stretching finances for gifts and travel can trigger mixed emotions and increased ambivalence.
We invite you to join the Give Hope holiday campaign. With your support, we can reach many more young people of color who may struggle at this time of year with resources and to provide help, hope and healing during the holiday season.
Here’s how you can help:
- Download and use our Give Hope Holiday social posts, resource sheets and more below to share tips and information with your loved ones and community.
- Donate to the Steve Fund so we can extend our resources, research, and relationships to support many more. You can give monthly or make a one-time gift.
Let’s make our message of hope to young people very clear: You are not alone. You matter — and so does your mental health. With your support, we will continue to offer vital resources, to change the national conversation, and to address the mental health emergency affecting our young people.
Please remember us at Steve Fund and make a donation. Together, we can support our young people and Give Hope this holiday.
With deepest gratitude,
Dr. Tia Dole
Download & Share
Here are a few resources to share with your loved ones and community:
- Email introducing the campaign from Dr. Tia Dole, Executive Director – Download
- Email text you can customize and send to friends, family and community – Download
- Social posts
- Selfie kit to post to your social media feeds
- Selfie card to print out for selfie – Download
- WhatsApp / Text Copy