Presentation of Webinar Series on Mental Health of Students of Color
The Stephen C. Rose Legacy Fund is partnering with the JED Foundation, a leader in emotional health and suicide prevention among college students, to present a webinar series for college mental health and student services providers on a set of critical themes related to the mental health of college students of color. Presenters include leading scholars and practitioners
- March 16th, 11am EST – Peer Support: Dr. Michael Gerard Mason, Ph.D, LPC with a series introduction by Dr. Alfiee M. Breland-Noble, Ph.D.
- Mason Paper on Peer SupportMarch 17th, 2pm EST – Microaggression and Campus Ecology: Dr. David P. Rivera, Ph.D.
- Rivera Paper on MicroaggressionsMarch 19th, 11am EST – Imposter Syndrome, Perceived Discrimination, and Stereotype Threat: Dr. Kevin Cokley, Ph.D., M.Ed.
- Cokley Paper on Impostor Syndrome
- April 6th, 2pm EST – Minority Status & Mental Health: Dr. Daphne Holt, M.D., Ph.D.
- Paper by Daphne Holt on Minority Status & Mental Health