On November 14, 2018, the Steve Fund partnered with the University of Texas at Austin to host the fifth annual “Young, Gifted & @Risk” (YGAR) symposium exploring the mental health and emotional well-being of students of color. This one-day conference is the only event of its kind in the nation. YGAR attracts scholars, campus administrators, mental health practitioners, students, community members, and families. Check out the details of the day in our Know Before You Go briefing email.
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AUSTIN
LBJ AUDITORIUM AND
THOMPSON CONFERENCE CENTER
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2018
8:30 AM TO 5:00 PM
- CEUs are being made available for free through the generous support of the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health.
- CEUs are for Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs), Licensed Marital and Family Therapists (LMFTs), and Social Workers.
- Credits are available as follows:
- Morning Session (Plenary 1 and Plenary 2): 2.5 credits
- Afternoon Session (Breakouts, Breakout Report Out, and Plenary 3): 3 credits
- Attendees seeking CEUs MUST enter their full name with lettered credentials, and their email address in the morning AND/OR afternoonfeedback surveys to receive credits for each of those sessions.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES BELOW![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/1″]